- Do you have any type of discount such as a Passport America, Good Sams, AAA, AARP etc?
- We offer a 10% discount with Good Sam, AAA, Military, Fire/Rescue/Police.
- What is the best way to reserve a site?
- You may call (717) 367-1179 or submit the Campground Reservation Form.
- Are there any extra costs?
- Not for camping unless you had additional people, cars, etc. Mini golf is $2.50/person, refunded with timely return of all balls and clubs. Laundry and games have a charge.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- Normally we ask for a 2 day notice to cancel. Holiday periods and special events require 2 weeks (cabins always require 2 weeks). As long as enough notice has been given we would refund your deposit less a $10 cancellation fee. If less than the required notice, you lose half your deposit and the other half is rolled forward to a future stay; like a rain check.
- What is your dog policy?
- We allow pets. Just be sure to keep them on a leash at all times, pick up after them and do not leave them alone. There are a couple of kennels/doggie daycare options available in the area also.
- Do you have WIFI?
- Yes. It covers a portion of the campground. It is free, but requires a password.
- How large are your sites?
- The water/electric/sewer sites are 20-25 feet wide and about 60 feet long. Some are longer.
- Do you have cable tv?
- Sorry we do not have cable. With an antenna we get 7-12 channels with over the air connection.
- What types of things are there to do near the campground?
- There are restaurants within 2.5 miles of us, a couple of kid attractions within 10 minutes(Adventure Sports is 2.5 miles from us with batting cages, go-carts, water bumper boats, mini golf and a large arcade); convenience stores 2.5 miles, grocery stores about 6 miles, antique shops 2 - 6 miles. We have a nice rack display of things to do as well as visitor guides for areas all within an hours drive of us - Lancaster/Amish Country, Gettysburg, Cabellas, York, Harrisburg/state capital, Carlisle, etc.
- What can you tell us about Hershey?
- If you go to www.hersheypartnership.com there is a list of shopping, lodging, dining and attraction things to do in the Hershey area.
- How far are you from Hershey and/or the main area of attractions?
- It is 6 miles to Hershey. Figure about a 15-20 minute drive to most of the Hershey area attractions.
- Where are the hookups located?
- Water, electric and sewer hookups are located at the rear of the campsite. Some are located at the back drivers side, some are the back passengers side. Depending on where your hookups connect at your camper; you may need additional hose/cord/etc to connect. We sell additional lenghts at the camp store. However, if you have extentions, you may want to bring them in case.
- Do you offer a shuttle service?
- Sorry, we do not have a shuttle to Hershey. Hershey Taxi is local and can be reached at 717-829-9099. Uber also works well for us. It is 6 miles to Hershey and approximatly 15-20 minutes to most Hershey area attrations.